♥ BB GUN : MAGIC EYE GIRLFRIEND ♥
…i didn’t cry drawing it…
:( I teared up, Cute. This is really lovely.
This dude was happily taking pictures of girls legs, feet and whatever else he pleased without their consent. So I snapped my own pic and said “enjoy the internet motherfucker’. He laughed at me. Plz share. #publicshame #newYork #subway
you see, the thing about self esteem is
it doesn’t matter how many people you have supporting you, telling you you’re talented, or attractive, or smart
because in the end, if you truly cannot believe it yourself
or worse, if you depend on those outside forces to confirm positive perceptions of yourself
you still feel pretty shitty.
If I follow you
I followed you back
it means I looked over your blog and read your rps
and I like the way you write/rp
which means I want to interact… but I might be too shy to start anything. Just saying.
best pickup line ever?
** CAUTION **
Please tell every dog or cat owner you know. Even if you don’t have a pet, please pass this to those who do.
Over the weekend, the doting owner of two young lab mixes purchased Cocoa Mulch from Target to use in their garden. The dogs loved the way it smelled and it was advertised to keep cats away from their garden. Their dog (Calypso) decided the mulch smelled good enough to eat and devoured a large helping. She vomited a few times which was typical when she eats something new but wasn’t acting lethargic in any way. The next day, Mom woke up and took Calypso out for her morning walk. Halfway through the walk, she had a seizure and died instantly.
Although the mulch had NO warnings printed on the label, upon further investigation on the company’s web site,
This product is HIGHLY toxic to dogs and cats.
Cocoa Mulch is manufactured by Hershey’s, and they claim that “It is true that studies have shown that 50% of the dogs that eat Cocoa Mulch can suffer physical harm to a variety of degrees (depending on each individual dog). However, 98% of all dogs won’t eat it.”
*Snopes site gives the following information:http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/cocoamulch.asp
Cocoa Mulch, which is sold by Home Depot, Foreman’s Garden Supply and other garden supply stores contains a lethal ingredient called ‘Theobromine’. It is lethal to dogs and cats. It smells like chocolate and it really attracts dogs. They will ingest this stuff and die. Several deaths already occurred in the last 2-3 weeks.
Theobromine is in all chocolate, especially dark or baker’s chocolate which is toxic to dogs. Cocoa bean shells contain potentially toxic quantities of theobromine, a xanthine compound similar in effects to caffeine and theophylline. A dog that ingested a lethal quantity of garden mulch made from cacao bean shells developed severe convulsions and died 17 hours later. Analysis of the stomach contents and the ingested cacao bean shells revealed the presence of lethal amounts of theobromine.
**PLEASE PASS THIS ON**
You know, I may not be the best writer, and I never will. But, there’s nothing better than someone saying that they love your writing. Even if your writing has grammatical errors, even if your fandom isn’t popular, even if it takes years for chapters to come out, if you can make one person smile, I think it’s worth it. :)
there comes a moment in every girl’s life when she says to herself
i read some fucking weird fanfiction